Saturday, July 7, 2007

Too tired, point format

* Yawn

* Somehow I got back to Ireland--thank you to the guys for leading me through the various airports today.

* Not much sleep, lots of dancing.

* Cabaret Night - Best sketches (as voted for and selected by, well, me):
- I'm a Lindy Hop and I'm ok - I sleep all day and I dance all night....
- Solo Charleston guy
- Guy who played Chopin piece with each hand playing a different tempo--yowza.

* One of our number braved the stage and pulled off a sketch involving Vikings and Pirates (pretty good combination you'll find)....sadly all we choose to remember was his complete failure to do the Shim Sham with the rest of the performers at the end of the show. Shim Shame.

* Extra big yawn.

* Last night--we partied like it was 1982 - lots of florescent lycra, short shorts and dancing, dancing, dancing.
God bless the Blue Moon Cafe's Brownies--keep you going when your body's about to give up. I reckon the secret ingredient is adrenaline or maybe benzedrine.

* Did I mention I'm tired?

* Wait it's over? But I just got here!

* Some old cabaret acts from Herrang in the vid section for your perusal. Photos are up on Facebook.

* Bed now.

No comments: